What is LASC?
To provide an outstanding, annual leadership conference, which empowers all junior high and middle school students to recognize and demonstrate effective leadership skills in their schools and communities. The topics may include, but are not limited to activities, running effective meetings, publicity, dances, character education, and team building. We bring in speakers who are experts in their fields and can provide meaningful information in a fun and interesting way to the students.
To present a leadership conference which will:
- train students at the junior high/middle school level
- provide a forum for exchanging ideas among schools in SoCal
- promote and broaden the scope of participation in student activities
- promote leadership among junior high/middle school students
- generally strengthen the framework of junior high/middle school education